Saturday, May 9, 2015

A Quilt for Buddha

This is my daughter's quilt for her cat Buddha.


 
I wish I took more pictures of the process, since this was her first, but she's at that  age where she doesn't want any pictures taken  unless they're personally approved by her. In this case she didn't mind too much. She was pretty proud of it, as she should be. She did make the whole thing from start to finish - no help from mom. I gotta admit, I'm pretty proud of it, too.
 

(Ignore the messy house- we had quilting to do!)
 
 
 
 
 
(After a hard day's work, a well deserved cat nap)


 
 
To tell you the truth, I didn't think it was going to get much use, but Buddha really does love it. While it spends most of the time on the floor by the window, Buddha does like to lounge around half on, half off of it. She doesn't seem to mind, either, when my daughter decides she's cold and wraps it around her bed.  
 
Yay, kid! Good job! I can't wait for you to start on your next one : )

No comments:

Post a Comment